The public relations unit of Social Security Research Institute reports: the department of education will be holding a workshop on “Applying the methods and analysis of the health economics in hospitals and health centers” on 13th -15th of May 2017. Dr. Iraj Karimi who has a post doc degree in health economics from the John Hopkins University, will be the lecturer of this workshop. He is the former director of the health economics of Iran University of Medical Sciences (IUMS) from 1999 to 2004 and the founder and chairman of Health Economics Association of Iran (2002-2004). These are some of the topics which will be discussed during this workshop:
- Economic evaluation in hospital
- Analyzing the price indexes in health section
- Analyzing the amortization of capital assets and Break-even point
- Practical methods for determining the amount and cost of labor
- Determining the extent of inequality of the economic resources in health sector
The potential audience of this workshop include the managers and experts of headquarters, hospital managers, financial managers of hospitals, nursing supervisors, health economics experts, quality improvement experts, medicine and medical equipment experts, and other related managers and experts.
The workshop tuition which includes lunch, refreshments, educational package and issuing the certificate is 7,500,000 Rials which students will get a 20% discount on.
How to register:
- Paying the tuition fee to the bank account: 159706476, Refah e Kargaran Bank, Bank code: 1183 (The account of Social Security Research Institute)
Since the seating for this workshop is limited, those who register sooner, will have a better chance.