- October 2018 Evaluating of the effects of pilot run of family physician on the costs of the Social Security Organization
- October 2018 Evaluating the risk of fraud in the benefits of unemployment insurance
- October 2018 Practice Guideline of prescribing Cetuximab in Cancer Therapy
- September 2018 Recent retirement pension reforms and their distributive effects
- October 2018 Study of the possibility of establishing a charity fund for employment
- October 2018 Study of the social security structures of the countries of the world (with emphasis on selected countries)
- October 2018 The application of ICT in the field of social security according to the performance of other countries
Social Research Institute at a glance
“The Social Security Research Institute”, as the think tank of the Social Security Organization, has provided some infrastructures in the field of research: "Economics and investment", "Social Insurance and Actuarial Calculations", "Health and Treatment Economy", "Social and Cultural Studies", "Management, Governance and Technology" and "Polling and Surveying" and works as a Communication bridge of the Organization with other internal and external authentic institutes and international associations to exchange of information and experiences.
Message from Managing Director of Social Security Organization
The social security organization cannot properly fulfill its mission and duties towards the insured, without taking advantage of the knowledge and collective wisdom and access to the most up-to-date scientific evidences. Policies and decisions will only be effective and sustainable that be taken based on research achievements.
My belief is that research is an essential and a key tool for achieving the comprehensive development of the country. So the role of the Social Security Research Institute is crucial for welfare and social security fields, and in particular for the social security organization.