The public relations unit quoted from the Department of Education that the institute will be holding a workshop from the 28th to 30th of August, 2017. This workshop will be in English and managed by the lecturers of the Melborne University, Mr. Stephen Duckett and Ms. Terri Jackson. It shall start and 9:00 and continue untill 16:00 for three days and will cover topics like:
- introducing the health system of Canada and Australia
- Financing methods of the hospitals
- Quality and cost management of hospitals: methods and tools
- Designing a system for paying doctors and paramedical groups
- How to persuade doctors to participate in improving the efficiency and quality of health services
A part of workshop time at the end of each day will be dedicated to teamwork.
Since the workshop has a limited to a certain number ofparticipants, those who register earlier are more likely to be accepted.